» Did mother hack KR?
Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 am by shit

» January 27th 2011 and KR is down again
Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 am by defenestration

» is this still getting traffic at all?
Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm by shit

» UM. did the board get hacked by shit?
Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm by shit

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am by kimerajamm

» What do you think about Inception ?
Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am by kimerajamm

» hello
Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 am by kimerajamm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
OK, I see that KR is now up & running, now what?
Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 pm by Champers
Where do we go from here? I hope that people here don't bail en masse, in less than a week "Am I Pregnant?" rose like the proverbial phoenix from the (albeit temporary) ashes of KR. We can't let it disappear just as quickly.

BTW, now that KR is functioning, shouldn't we lose the "Why isn't Kittyradio working?" bit at the top of the page?

Comments: 19
Photo Contests?
Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm by orangesapphire
To get more interest in the board and get people posting... how about a "Fancy Like A Princess" type deal? I was thinking of like photo contest where there's a theme... so it's like America's Next Top Model.

Like the theme would change every week or whatever and you'd have a certain amount of time to post a photo of yourself all dressed up and made up as the theme.

I have no …

Comments: 3
KR and Am I Pregnant WIKI!!!
Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm by orangesapphire
It's about time a kittyradio wiki was created.

It's time to hand over any screenshots or wavs or any good shit to be included!

THE WIKI IS HERE

affraid

Comments: 23
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board
Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:16 am by orangesapphire
Try typing in a certain two words that both start with M and see what happens. love

Comments: 11
Temporarily Took Down Logo, Overhaul of mod system
Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 am by orangesapphire
In order to make Am I Pregnant? more safe for work I took down the awesome logo jonny-boy made for us.

Apparently someone on the mod list IS being a tyrant, I just activated a log in the admin panel that lets me see all recent mod actions so whoever it is might get a can of whoop-ass unleashed on them.

I'm working on a lot of changes to the mod powers and trying to get it so anytime …

Comments: 3
Reps................
Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 pm by orangesapphire
I just tried editing the rep bar? I don't think it actually is fixed but now you can have up to 500 reputation?

edit: and you can edit other people's reps. so it's like a bootleg rep system.

Comments: 2
The Unikurdt smiley!
Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm by orangesapphire
Unikorn New unikorn smiley.

Comments: 4
New/Old Smilies Thanks to Dithyrambic
Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 pm by orangesapphire
:clove: :goff: Yay! Now it feels more at home.

Comments: 4

Share | 

I would still like to talk about MJ

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gelflinggirl

Number of posts : 27

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: I would still like to talk about MJ   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:06 pm

I miss the MJ thread now that kittyradio is down.
I would like to say that me and pompoouscunt will be mourning him and setting off monkey balloons tomorrow.
and that pompous showed me a song where he is saying 'demerol demerol oh god hes taking demerol' and singing about heart attacks.
and I would also like to talk about how I will no longer be consuming pepsi products, because they are partly responsible for his death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orangesapphire
Admin

Number of posts : 184

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:13 pm

It's too bad that people are only playing his songs everywhere again now that he's dead.

My fave memory of enjoying his music was sometime around Halloween, listening to Thriller and then the song Billie Jean got EVERYONE singing and dancing. Probably one of my favorite listening to music moments ever and probably one of the only party moments I remember where there wasn't someone bitching about the music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whyiskrnotworking.forumotion.com
Duchess

Number of posts : 65

Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:14 pm

please explain the pepsi thing to me, gelf

i had a pepsi today
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mallory knox

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:35 pm

i was walking today and there was a group of fans with huge speakers and microphones and some people dressed up as mj. in a few minutes the whole thing turned into a big event and lots of people were dancing and singing and crying and hugging each other, and eventually they got so excited during beat it that they went over the avenue and started dancing in between the cars and the traffic had to stop, and there were some natives there as well, they looked bolivian or something and they had all the paint in the face and all but they liked mj too and they were trying to play flute to it and then some guy just had too much and fainted or something and it was kind of scary and they called the paramedics but he was still moving, it was really touching.

edit - i just read they were a tribe from ecuador playing their music and some fans paid them to use their sound system.

Last edited by mallory knox on Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mallory knox

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:44 pm

i found photos

Back to top Go down
View user profile
calalove

Number of posts : 18

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:47 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gelflinggirl

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:28 pm

Duchess wrote:
please explain the pepsi thing to me, gelf

i had a pepsi today
his hair got accidentally set fire to when he did a commercial for them. He was in lots of pain and that is when and why he started taking demerol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gelflinggirl

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:33 pm

Mallory Knox, those pictures are so sweet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gelflinggirl

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clotty

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:40 pm

gelflinggirl wrote:
oh god, this is so gross.
http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/36675994.html
WELL I MEAN.

it's joe jackson. minger

god, i wish his wife would kick his ass. JUST ONCE.

she looks sturdy. i think she could take him.

i've gotten drunk every day since mj died bc i mean. that's what i do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gelflinggirl

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:46 pm

I have cried every day since he died. I think drinking would have been a better idea. Maybe me and pompous will drink tomorrow. when we set off animal balloons. I would like a black (for mourning) sequinned glove to wear in this period.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gelflinggirl

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:50 pm

and I wish she would kick his ass too, or Janet would. I like Janet. I think Janet could do it good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clotty

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:53 pm

yeah, janet and her abs.

but they all just brown-nose him.

bc he has a knife.

he will prolly get shot by a random crazy mj fan though.

and that's fine too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dithyrambic

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:19 am

my neighbor blasted i think MJs entire catalogue today

we watched his Biography on Biography channel and then argued whether he really molested or not
i said no, my bf said if you are rich you can get really good lawyers
i said what does that have to do with anything?
its not like the lawyers PAID OFF the jury or something!
if the jury finds you not guilty, you are not guilty

except OJ of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dithyrambic

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:37 am

umm this might be the best picture ever. of anyone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clotty

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:38 am

Dithyrambic wrote:
my neighbor blasted i think MJs entire catalogue today

we watched his Biography on Biography channel and then argued whether he really molested or not
i said no, my bf said if you are rich you can get really good lawyers
i said what does that have to do with anything?
its not like the lawyers PAID OFF the jury or something!
if the jury finds you not guilty, you are not guilty

except OJ of course.
shut up, fail horse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clotty

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:39 am

HAVE I MADE IT MORE LIKE KR YET?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WNF

Number of posts : 10

Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:56 am

OrangeSapphire wrote:
It's too bad that people are only playing his songs everywhere again now that he's dead.
I'm finding this truer with every day that passes. I have friends telling me he was a saint and all this BS they wouldn't have said if he was alive and they're like "OMG THRILLER IS THE BEST ALBUM I'VE EVER HEARD." They just bought in on iTunes yesterday, and It's their first time hearing it, I suspect.
So if there were people that I know/knew that cared about MJ I never would've guessed in a million years. It's sad that 8000% fewer people cared about him before he died. (I mean, I don't care about him much either but it's not really a dislike thing, I'm just in another generation where it's less pervasivea nd I'd rather listen to some Neko Case or some other shit).
Somebody was talking to me and they asked me what my experiences with MJ are (even though I'm too young for them to consider viable judge of pre-90's culture, even though they're obsessed with the 60's and born in the 70's.) So I says, "I remember watching celebrities mock him on VH1 specials and awards shows. So those are my memories." And they were all indignant. I mean, fuck. Born in '88, people. Not all of us are retro for that specific decade. I grew up around hippies and Nirvana fans. Everyone in my school bawled their eyes out when Geri left the Spice Girls. We didn't even get ONE tour and it was mega sad. We already cared about the Spice Girls though, with MJ none of the people around here did. People are jumping on the bandwagon at record speed. MJ's exposure to Generation Y has been his legal battles, that time when he dangled a baby, his turning white all of a sudden, and hilarious sketch comedy based on the rest of his weird life. Lots of high-pitched impressions, crotch-grabbing, and baby dropping jokes. That's it. It was never MJ on my supermarket's speakers before, it was Latoya and sometimes Janet. Janet is Gen Y's Jackson.
I've decided this woman said it better than I did. The amount of black attitude on that blog peeled the beige paint off my quiet, suburban walls.

ANYWAYS, clotty, I know the lyrics to Billy Jean now. That's what this week has given me. I'm not happy about the remix I've been hearing in my neighbourhood though. It's a Lady Gaga mashup or something. And they were blasting it in the park like it was good or something, those Lakeport-drinking hipsters. The guy must've made it in Garage Band and recorded the vocals into a bad mic. Vile stuff.

Oh, and my friend had a quality anecdote about a guy being assaulted in Toronto because he made a paedophile joke about MJ and this hysterical black woman walloped him with her handbag. Or something. Fuzzy details. High times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mallory knox

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:51 am

I never knew how much I cared before this happened. It's like my childhood died? or something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calalove

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:00 am

gelflinggirl wrote:
oh god, this is so gross.
http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/36675994.html
he should be ashamed of himself

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mallory knox

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:21 am

i saw some news that someone said he isnt the kids bio-dad (yeah, really?) but I can't open it because my work doesn't want me to read entertainment websites about mj so has anyone heard something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mallory knox

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:23 am

WNF wrote:
OrangeSapphire wrote:
I'm finding this truer with every day that passes. I have friends telling me he was a saint and all this BS they wouldn't have said if he was alive and they're like "OMG THRILLER IS THE BEST ALBUM I'VE EVER HEARD." They just bought in on iTunes yesterday, and It's their first time hearing it, I suspect.
So if there were people that I know/knew that cared about MJ I never would've guessed in a million years. It's sad that 8000% fewer people cared about him before he died. (I mean, I don't care about him much either but it's not really a dislike thing, I'm just in another generation where it's less pervasivea nd I'd rather listen to some Neko Case or some other shit).
Somebody was talking to me and they asked me what my experiences with MJ are (even though I'm too young for them to consider viable judge of pre-90's culture, even though they're obsessed with the 60's and born in the 70's.) So I says, "I remember watching celebrities mock him on VH1 specials and awards shows. So those are my memories." And they were all indignant. I mean, fuck. Born in '88, people. Not all of us are retro for that specific decade. I grew up around hippies and Nirvana fans. Everyone in my school bawled their eyes out when Geri left the Spice Girls. We didn't even get ONE tour and it was mega sad. We already cared about the Spice Girls though, with MJ none of the people around here did. People are jumping on the bandwagon at record speed. MJ's exposure to Generation Y has been his legal battles, that time when he dangled a baby, his turning white all of a sudden, and hilarious sketch comedy based on the rest of his weird life. Lots of high-pitched impressions, crotch-grabbing, and baby dropping jokes. That's it. It was never MJ on my supermarket's speakers before, it was Latoya and sometimes Janet. Janet is Gen Y's Jackson.
I've decided this woman said it better than I did. The amount of black attitude on that blog peeled the beige paint off my quiet, suburban walls.

ANYWAYS, clotty, I know the lyrics to Billy Jean now. That's what this week has given me. I'm not happy about the remix I've been hearing in my neighbourhood though. It's a Lady Gaga mashup or something. And they were blasting it in the park like it was good or something, those Lakeport-drinking hipsters. The guy must've made it in Garage Band and recorded the vocals into a bad mic. Vile stuff.

Oh, and my friend had a quality anecdote about a guy being assaulted in Toronto because he made a paedophile joke about MJ and this hysterical black woman walloped him with her handbag. Or something. Fuzzy details. High times.

well you are young.

some of the first records i ever got were mjs and i listened to them all the time and my whole family would gather around the tv to watch every new video premiere. there will never be a bigger star.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calalove

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:28 am

there's this article

Michael Jackson's ex-wife has confessed the late star is not the biological father of their two children, according to a UK news report.

Deborah 'Debbie' Rowe, the mother of Prince Michael I , 12, and Paris, 11, has spoken of her "sham marriage" to Jackson in her first public interview with British tabloid newspaper News of the World.

Jackson, 50, died on Friday following a heart attack in his Los Angeles home.

Rowe, who married Jackson at the Sheraton Hotel Sydney in November 1996, said she was artificially inseminated by an anonymous donor and likened herself to one of the thoroughbred mares she now keeps on her California ranch.

"I was just the vessel. It wasn't Michael's sperm," Rowe told News of the World.

"I got paid for it, and I've moved on. I know I will never see my children again."

Rowe revealed she and the Thriller singer never had sex and did not share a bed during their three year marriage, describing the union only as a friendship.

Prince and Paris now face an uncertain future, effectively orphaned, although they and their younger brother Prince Michael II born to an anonymous surrogate mother were reported to be in the care of Jackson's 79-year-old mother Katherine at the family estate in Los Angeles.

Rowe, who met Jackson when she was a receptionist at a Beverly Hills dermatology clinic, where he went for skin treatments, said Jackson was lonely and desperately wanted children.

"Michael was divorced, lonely and wanted children. I was the one who said to him, 'I will have your babies'.

"It was a place in both of our lives when we were both very lonely. We both loved animals. That's how we got talking.

"He started letting me into the treatment rooms, letting me help the doctor with him. He would come in three or four times a week. I started talking to him about his divorce from Lisa Marie (Presley, his first wife).

"I offered him my womb...it was a gift. It was something I did to keep him happy."

No longer bound by a legal agreement following Jackson's death, Rowe has revealed Jackson had nothing to do with her babies' births.

"I went to the 'office', which is what we called the medical clinic. They impregnated me. It's just like I impregnate my mares for breeding. It was very technical," she said.

"Just like I stick the sperm up my horse, this is what they did to me. I was his thoroughbred."

However Jackson wanted nothing more to do with Rowe after the birth of her second child Paris, which left her unable to have more children.

"The delivery was so hard. My insides were all torn up and I was barren. When he knew I couldn't have any more babies he didn't want anything to do with me," she said.

Rowe reportedly then gave away her parental rights to the children in exchange for a $US8.4million payout over nine years.

Rowe said their's was a shotgun wedding.

"He wanted to pretend that we were a family."

She was 37 and pregnant and he was 38. Their best man was an eight-year-old boy.

"We never lived together as a couple. We never had sex. He was on the road, doing his thing.

"He never wanted to live with me. That's why he bought me a house. There was always 'my house' and 'his house', never 'our house'.

"We would jump in bed together and read magazines and watch movies, with all the animals around us before the kids were involved. We used to hang out with each other.

"But that was his life. That's Michael. That was what it was like."

Rowe said she was "never cut out to be a mother".

"I was no good. I don't want these children in my life. My children are my animals now."

Britain former child acting star Mark Lester, who is godfather to Prince and Paris, has indicated he would be happy to assume guardianship.

However, the Jackson family lawyer Brian Oxman has already indicated that any court decision would probably be made in favour of grandmother Katherine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mallory knox

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:39 am

thanks cala

it's not like nobody noticed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calalove

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:54 am

calalove wrote:

"Just like I stick the sperm up my horse, this is what they did to me. I was his thoroughbred."

"I was just the vessel." Rowe told News of the World.

"I offered him my womb...it was a gift. It was something I did to keep him happy."

these kind of "quotes" make this article seem a bit on the fabricated side
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would still like to talk about MJ   

Back to top Go down

I would still like to talk about MJ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next